Friday, May 9, 2008

David is in danger!!!

Did that get your attention? I sure hope it did. I was chatting with David last night and he said that he needed to get some pepper spray. I asked him why and that is when he went on to explain that he was chased by some "gangters". He also said that his friend Derek had a knife pulled on him. Needless to say, I now understand why he needs to get some pepper spray.

I think it would be great if we could all add David to our prayers and ask that the Lord keeps him safe. I know we will.

1 comment:

Chris 'n Leah said...

I hadn't heard anything about this! I hope he is okay! We don't even have his phone number to check in on him.

I hope he is at least having success this summer. No amount of money is worth loosing your life. Now, I will be worrying about him. We will definately will continue to pray for him.